Quality control is implemented through a comprehensive system of works instructions using a quality manual written to reflect requirements. Quality plans, drawings and quality procedures control all activities from order review through to final testing and delivery to ensure special customer requirements are achieved.
As part of the vigorous quality control procedures adopted for the manufacture and assembly of all nuclear valves, material traceability of pressure-retaining parts and full clean room assembly is standard.
Newman Hattersley Limited Quality Assurance Program meets the following requirements:
1. CAN CSA N285.0 [LATEST EDITION]
2. CAN CSA Z299.2 1985
3. 10CFR 50 APPENDIX B
4. ISO 9001:2008
5. CAN CSA B51 [TYPE C FITTINGS]
6. ASME N STAMP CERTIFICATION [CLASS 1,2,3 TYPE C FITTINGS]
7. ASME NPT STAMP CERTIFICATION [CLASS 1,2,3 APPURTENANCES]
8. NB CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORIZATION
9. CNCAN CERTIFICATION [ASME SECT III, DIV.1 NUCLEAR COMPONENTS]
10. I.S.C.I.R CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORIZATION [ASME SECT. III, DIV.1, CL 1,2,3 TYPE C,F,H FITTING & CLASS 6 TYPE C FITTINGS.